Educational Support » Admissions » Tuesday Tours and Open House

Tuesday Tours and Open House

Join us on the last Tuesday of every month from 9 - 11A for an informal Open House and tours of our campus.

All are welcome!  
No appointment necessary!  
Just drop on by and see all that Judge has to offer!
April 24, 2018
May 22, 2018
Reservations are not needed. You may enter through the main entrance located at the northeast side of Judge Memorial on 1100 east. Judge Memorial is located at 650 South 1100 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84102.

Come see why Judge Memorial is so SPECIAL!
  • 12:1 Student / Faculty ratio
  • 66% of faculty hold advanced degrees; 7 have PhDs
  • 98% of our graduates go on to college
  • $37.9 million in scholarships and renewable grants offered to graduating seniors over the last two years
  • 31% of our students are members of ethnic minorities
  • 63% of our students are Catholic with the other 37% representing 17 different religions
You Matter - You Belong at Judge!
  • Learn about our diverse, Catholic, co-educational, college preparatory program and the opportunities available in activities, arts, athletics, and service.
  • Observe students, faculty, administration, advisors, and coaches in a learning environment.
  • Set up a personal shadow day or a personal tour.
  • Visit our newly renovated Chapel
  • Drop by the Spirit Shop and stock up on JudgePride gear.
Judge Memorial Tuesday Tours & Open House is a wonderful opportunity for prospective students and their families to learn more about our school and all that Judge has to offer. See for yourself why Judge - celebrating 97 years of excellence, tradition, service, and faith - is such a special place. To learn more about Admissions @ Judge, please contact Tim Gardner, Director of Admissions,, 801-517-2129.