Educational Support » Admissions » Tours and Open House

Tours and Open House

Come see why Judge Memorial is so SPECIAL!
  • 11:1 Student / Faculty ratio
  • 75% of faculty and administration hold advanced degrees; 8 have PhDs
  • 93% of the Class of 2019 went on to college
  • $14.8 million in scholarships and renewable grants offered to the Class of 2019
  • 36% of our students are members of ethnic minorities
  • 61% of our students are Catholic with the other 39% representing 15 different religions
You Matter - You Belong at Judge!
  • Learn about our diverse, Catholic, co-educational, college preparatory program and the opportunities available in activities, arts, athletics, and service.
  • Observe students, faculty, administration, advisors, and coaches in a learning environment.
  • Set up a personal shadow day or a personal tour.
  • Visit our newly renovated Chapel
  • Drop by the Spirit Shop and stock up on JudgePride gear.
Schedule a private tour of Judge Memorial TODAY!
During the summer we encourage families to schedule a tour of Judge Memorial Catholic High School. It is an opportunity to learn more about our school and all that Judge has to offer. See for yourself why Judge - celebrating 97 years of excellence, tradition, service, and faith - is such a special place. To schedule a time, please contact Director of Admissions, John Michael Pantlik, by emailing, or by calling 801-517-2129. Judge Memorial is located at 650 South 1100 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84102. You may enter through the main entrance located at the northeast side of Judge Memorial on 1100 east.