Call us sentimental, but we love staying connected with our graduates. We have a number of ways for you to change your contact info, to share your news, and to stay connected with thousands of St. Mary of the Wasatch-Judge Memorial Catholic High School alums. There are many ways to enjoy the connections of our remarkable community. Thank you for keeping in touch!
Please notify us when you change your contact information, or with any news or happenings you would like to share with your fellow alums. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Call Us: We look forward to chatting with you on the phone, 801-517-2182.
- Drop by: We would love the opportunity to welcome you back to your Alma Mater! The Alumni House is located in the house just north of the main building.
- Email Us: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated information or updates.
- Hard Copy: If you prefer to use hard copy mail, you may always send your news to Paw Prints, Connections magazine, Judge Memorial Catholic High School, 650 South 1100 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
- Join the Red and Gold Global Network
Connect with us on social media:
- Join Our Alumni Group on Facebook: Judge Memorial Catholic High School Alumni
- Follow Us on Instagram: @JudgePride
- Follow Us on Twitter: @JudgePride
Red and Gold Network
It has been said that alumni are both the foundation and future of a school. That has never been more evident for Judge Memorial that it is today. Our alumni not only support the school, they serve as living proof of what our current students hope to become. Log in now to the Red and Gold Global Network to join our alumni online community!
Remember and reconnect with old friends; talk about favorite teachers, classes, and first dates; enjoy the opportunity to meet current students, faculty, and staff. Judge-St. Mary of the Wasatch alums maintain ties to this remarkable community in many ways. Reunion Celebrations are a great way to remember the good old days … and create new memories. Click here for current Reunion Events.