Monday, September 10 - "America Monday"
Tuesday, September 11 - "Tropical Tuesday"
Wednesday, September 12 - “Wear Your Jeans Wednesday"
Thursday, September 13 - "Throwback Thursday"
Friday, September 14 - "Class Color War!"
- Seniors - BLACK
- Juniors - RED
- Sophomores - WHITE
- Freshman - YELLOW
Friday, September 14, 2018, Homecoming Football Game Details:
- Emery High School vs. Judge Memorial Catholic High School football game at McCarthey Stadium beginning at 7 PM
- Alumni Only Pre-Game Event beginning at 5:30 PM on "The Beach"; RSVPs collected in the Advancement Office. Judge Memorial-St Mary of the Wasatch alumni and their guest are invited to join us for this event! You may RSVP to Joyce at email@example.com
- Special reserved seating section for alumni
- Game kicks off at 7:00 PM; purchase your game tickets at the gate
- Concessions and grill on the Bulldog Patio available
- Halftime will feature the Bulldog Cheer Squad, Dance Company, Drum Line, and Homecoming Royalty
Saturday, September 15, 2018, Homecoming Dance Details:
- Homecoming Week '18 ends with the annual Homecoming Dance to be held from 7:30-10:00 PM at Judge Memorial Catholic High School.This year's theme is "Roaring 20's..." All classes are welcome and encouraged to attend. Remember, you do not need a date to come and have a good time.
- Date: Saturday, September 15, 2018, in the Judge Memorial gymnasium
- Time: 7:30 -10:00 PM; See below for important reminders regarding coming and leaving school-sponsored dances. Parents, thank you for picking up your student promptly at 10:00 PM
- Dress: Dress is semi-formal. Gym-style or athletic-style footwear only; please no hard black-soled shoes. Please see below for additional information regarding apparel guidelines
- Ticket: $20 per person and $35 per couple in advance; $25 per person and $40 per couple at the door. Cheerleaders will be selling tickets during lunches at school Tuesday through Friday, September 11-14
- Guest Pass: Any student bringing a guest from another school must obtain a guest pass before purchasing a ticket. Guest passes are available in the Dean’s Office Tuesday through Thursday the week of Sept. 10. Guest pass requests will not be granted after that time. All guests MUST have a photo ID (student activity card, or drivers’ license) to present at the dance. No one over 18 years of age is permitted. Only one guest per Judge student; that guest must be accompanied by the Judge student who purchased the ticket and picked up the guest pass. Please see below for additional information regarding guests.
A few reminders of guidelines applicable to school-sponsored dances (reprinted from the Student-Parent Handbook): Students must arrive at all school-sponsored dances no later than 8:00 PM and will not be allowed to leave the dance until 9:30 PM. This rule applies to dances held both on and off campus. Once a student leaves the dance, he or she will not be permitted to return.
Students: if you plan on bringing a guest from a different school, you MUST obtain a Guest Pass form from the main office before purchasing a dance ticket. Passes may be obtained from Dean’s Office on a space-available basis. Guests must be no younger than 14 and no older than 18. Judge students and their guests must present their student or photo ID when attending a dance. Please remember: only one guest per Judge student, and that guest must be accompanied by the Judge student who purchased the ticket and picked up the guest pass. If your guest does not present a proper ID at the dance, your guest will not be admitted. There will be no exceptions.
Apparel for dances must be modest and appropriate. The administrator in charge may require an inappropriately dressed student to call home and have parents bring appropriate clothing. Parents, thank you for ensuring that clothing attire is appropriate for a school function, and follows the school guidelines. Attire must be modest and appropriate to the academic setting. No tank tops, no bare midriffs, no torn clothing, no short skirts, no short shorts, no inappropriate logos, etc. For more, refer to the Personal Grooming Standards in the handbook
. The administrator in charge determines what behavior is appropriate and reserves the right to send student home for behavior deemed by the administrator to be inappropriate. Parents/guardians are required to pick up that student upon notification.