REGISTRATION CENTRAL 2021
For Incoming Freshman for the 2021-2022 school year or New Students, please visit the Application and Admission Process page.
This Registration Central webpage is designed to serve as a quick reference in assisting you as you prepare for the upcoming academic year. We encourage you to bookmark this page and to check back often for updates. Let us know what we can do to help.
Course Request Information – February 24 - March 4
- Review the Returning Student Course Request Instructions for 2021-2022.
- View the Course Catalog to help in course selection.
- Sign in to Skyward, using STUDENT login, during the week of February 24-March 4 to REQUEST courses for 2021-2022.
For specific questions relating to advice on course enrollment and registration, please contact School Counseling Office, (801)-517-2141. Students will meet with their counselor on March 15, 15, & 18 for course registration.
Course Registration Information & Timeline
- Wednesday, February 24 – Students will receive and complete a Time Planning Activity in Advisory. This activity must be completed by the time they meet with their counselor in March. Students will also receive an overview of the course request process in Skyward and will be able to ask a counselor general questions about the courses and the process. Specific questions should be saved for their individual meeting.
- Wednesday, February 24 - Thursday, March 4 - Skyward is open for students to make course requests
Student Registration with School Counselors
- Monday, March 15 – Current 11th grade registration with School Counselors
- Tuesday, March 16– Current 10th grade registration with School Counselors
- Thursday, March 18 – Current 9th grade registration with School Counselors
For questions on tuition, financial tuition assistance, or the tuition assurance policy, please contact Carol Smith, email@example.com or (801)-517-2125, or Kathy Keller firstname.lastname@example.org or (801)-517-2177, in the Finance Office. Or you may visit the Tuition and Fees page on the website.