Placement Exam for Incoming Freshman
Placement Exam for Incoming 9th Graders
The Judge Memorial placement exam is not an admission test, but informs our school counselors of the student’s academic progress. Due to an increase in students taking the placement exam, we have added on a third test date. Students have an opportunity to take the Placement Exam on:
Thursday, March 21 with sign in beginning at 3:00 PM
(Testing will begin around 3:15 PM)
The cost of the exam is $25 due prior to taking the exam.
On the day of the exam:
- Students should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled testing time.
- Students will report in the foyer inside the Northeast Doors (main entrance) in the front of the school next to the Main Office.
- Students will be tested in the following areas: English, Math, and Science.
- Those students wishing to be considered for enrollment in a honors level Spanish language class, will sit for an exam for an additional hour (approx.).
Students will need to bring the following:
- Calculator Only (cannot be a cell phone)
Application and Placement Questions
Ms. Rita Scholl, Applications