Placement Exam for Incoming Freshman
Placement Exam for Incoming 9th Graders
The Judge Memorial placement exam is not an admission test, but informs our school counselors of the student’s academic progress. Students have an opportunity to take the Placement Exam on:
Saturday, January 26 at 8:00 AM
Friday, February 8 at 3:30 PM
The cost of the exam is $25 due prior to taking the exam.
On the day of the exam:
- Students should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled testing time.
- Students will report in the foyer inside the Northeast Doors (main entrance) in the front of the school next to the Main Office.
- Students will be tested in the following areas: English, Math, and Science.
- Those students wishing to be considered for enrollment in a honors level Spanish language class, will sit for an exam for an additional hour (approx.).
Students will need to bring the following:
- Calculator Only (cannot be a cell phone)
- #2 pencil, and some extra pencils
- $25 exam fee payable on day of the exam. Exact cash amount or check payable to Judge Memorial Catholic High School. *Credit/Debit cards will not be accepted day of the exam.
- Please have check or cash in an envelope with your student's name on the outside of the envelope. This fee will be collected from your student before testing begins. We thank you for planning accordingly.
School Tours/Shadowing and Admissions
Mr. Tim Gardner, Director of Admissions
Application Questions and General Information
Ms. Rita Scholl, Applications