Parking Registration & Application: 2018-2019
As we are an urban campus located in a residential neighborhood, parking is at a premium for residents and school personnel. Students are strongly encouraged to take public transportation to school.
All students who choose to drive to Judge Memorial, must sign up for one of two parking options:
- Student Permit Parking - $75
- Free Parking
With the $75 parking permit, the student will receive an assigned parking place on a street near the school. Priority is given to students who carpool and to applications in the order they are received.
For students who drive only occasionally, there is limited free parking between 700 and 800 South on 1000 East. On other streets, student cars will be ticketed by the city, the school, or both.
Judge Memorial Parking Application Process
To access either of these parking options, students must:
- view the presentation below
- complete the online application - a link to the application will be provided at the end of the presentation
- pay $75 to the Spirit Shop - only applicable for those requesting student permit parking
- pick up registration sticker (for free parking) and/or student permit parking pass at the main office
Without the required registration sticker or permit, no parking is permitted on neighborhood streets. Please note you may not apply for a registration or permit more than a week before your sixteenth birthday. All drivers are expected to follow city parking and traffic ordinances at all times and are subject to consequences from both the school and the city for failure to do so. The city will ticket cars without permits or cars parked illegally, including in all bus zones.
There is no on-campus parking for students or parents during school hours. The parking lots to the southwest and northwest of our building are reserved for teachers and staff until 3:30 p.m. and should not be used by parents or students before or during school hours. Students and parents may park in the faculty lot after 3:30 p.m. if space is available. No parking is allowed in the Our Lady of Lourdes (OLOL) Catholic School designated parking lot at any time. The OLOL parking lot is located in the Judge Parking lot north of OLOL school and south of the Judge Parking lot speed bump.
UTA Student Bus, TRAX and FrontRunner passes are available for purchase in the Spirit Shop beginning in mid-August for all Judge Memorial students.
- Maps and schedules for UTA are available at www.rideuta.com.
- A Judge student ID card should be carried when using the UTA pass, as drivers may request proof that the student is a legitimate passholder.
- Lost or stolen passes must be reported to the Dean’s Office immediately; there is a replacement fee to activate a new card.
Judge Bulldog Bus & Shuttle
Judge offers two transportation options for those commuting from Summit County or from the Front Runner North Temple station.
Registration and information for both of these shuttles may be found here.
Begin the Judge Memorial Parking Application Process
At the end of the presentation, students will be directed to the application link to complete the application process.
If you are unable to view the presentation below, click on a direct link to the presentation at: https://docs.google.com/
presentation/d/1KfzKkPzox- XIBGfVRby_5F3AzpaLtyq01RVaXV_ turM/present?usp=sharing
Questions?: Contact Coach Cordova, email@example.com