- B.A. in History Teaching with a Spanish Minor, University of Utah
- A.S. in General Studies, Salt Lake Community College
- A.S. in Business with a Touristic Enterprises emphasis, University of Granada, Spain
Awards and Honors:
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, University of Utah
- Named to Salt Lake Community College Dean's List
Aida Shepherd has been a member of Judge Memorial’s World Languages Department since 2007. She teaches Spanish III Honors and Spanish IV Honors.
Ms. Shepherd's lives life by the motto: “Live each day like it is your last, because one day it may be.” This is quite apparent in the time she spends outside of the classroom. She has an innate love of learning and furthering her education in a variety of areas. In her spare time she teaches herself Latin, French, studies math and physics, learns about astrophotography, and takes piano lessons. Additionally, she is an avid reader. "My goal is to read 1000 books before I die. I'm one third of the way there." Ms. Shepherd also manages to find time for her hobbies which include gardening, sewing, bobbing lace, and spending time with her family.
Advice she would share with students is this:
"Don't procrastinate. Don't waste your precious time. When you grow old it will become one of your biggest regrets."