Library, Assistant Coach
- B.A. in History with Minors in Physical Education and Speech, Westminster College
Awards and Honors:
- Editor of School Newspaper, Westminster College
- Most Improved Player, Football, Westminster College
- Judge Memorial High School Coach of the Year, 1983
- Judge Memorial High School Champion of Youths, 1988
- Judge Memorial High School Employee of the Year, 2011
Moderates the following activities:
- Assistant Coach: Football, Basketball, Track
Stanley Finn has been a beloved and a valued member of the Judge Memorial community for more than 35 years as a coach and over 17 years as a staff member. He has taught classes in history, geography, health, and physical education. He currently works in the Judge Memorial Learning Commons and is an assistant coach for football, basketball, and track & field.
As an athlete in high school, one of Mr. Finn's most memorable moments was when he "was being carried off the field by students after a big win during my senior year." Additionally, while attending high school, he was selected as one of four students from his high school to participate on a televised quiz show, As Schools Match Wits, where two high school teams compete in a trivia and academic knowledge competition.
Many may be surprised to learn that in addition to once being a professional actor, Mr. Finn won several dance contests in the 1970's.
In his free time, Mr. Finn enjoys movies, reading, and crossword puzzles. Living in Utah, it is no wonder that he goes to the mountains to be inspired. He is loved and respected by students, athletes and co-workers. "Working with colleagues" is his favorite part of working at Judge Memorial. He believes that he wasn't in his current profession, he may have considered a career in journalism.
Advice he would give to students is to: "Keep your heads up!”