Environmental Club Overview
Environmental Club contact: Dr. Natalie Dutrow, email@example.com
Mission: A group of students, grades 9-12, dedicated to saving the environment by recycling and preserving the earth through educational programs.
Goal: To develop an environmental awareness at Judge Memorial Catholic High School and its community through education, activities as well as hands on projects and field trips.
- To integrate available information, tools and resources to help individuals live in a cleaner, healthier environment.
- To learn to protect our environment and natural resources.
- To distinguish between biodegradable and non-biodegradable materials.
- Discuss the impact of pollution on the earth's environment and to learn how we as a school can reduce that impact.
- To encourage individuals at Judge to take steps towards an environmentally friendly lifestyle.