Auditorium Use Requests
- Requests to use the auditorium are processed through Mr. David Fields, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests will be considered based upon availability of space and the availability of staffing from the Judge Memorial Technical Crew.
- Once requests have been approved, please complete the on-line Technical Requests for Assembly form, or schedule an appointment with Mr. Darin Hathaway, at least one week prior to the event. If you are requesting the same set-up as was used in a previous event, please provide us the date of the original event and we will make every effort to duplicate the set-up.
- All applicable forms, equipment, media, and agenda/script must be given to Mr. Darin Hathaway, or authorized crew staff member, no later than 24 hours prior to the event, and must allow for an 8th period Tech Class, in order to conduct the necessary testing.
- If the above is not received by the deadline we reserve the right to deny Technical Support for the event.
- Same-day requests will not be honored.
- Please keep excess noise and loitering to a minimum on the day of the event so the crew may work efficiently.
- Any concerns while in the Auditorium should be directed to the Stage Manager.