Drivers Education Class: Winter 2019
DRIVER’S TRAINING: $280
Get in the driver's seat Bulldogs!This course will consist of the two following State requirements: (A) nine two-hour classes which will include lectures, video instruction, and a variety of learning activities, (B) six hours of behind-the-wheel driving instruction/training and observations. **Students must attend all class sessions and drive times to receive credit.** Check your calendar for any conflicts. There will be NO refunds after the first class has been held. Behind-the-wheel instruction will be contracted through Wright Driving School, LLC. Class work will be take place at Judge Memorial Catholic High School.
Monday-Friday, January 28 - February 8
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Cash or Check: $280 Payment needs to be submitted to the front office of Judge Memorial Catholic High School
- Credit: $280 Payment will be due at the time of signing up for the course
- Please include your students name in the "Additional Notes" box above the "Place Order" button.
- Class size is limited to the first 30 paid students, so get your payments in ASAP! The class will fill on a first come, first serve basis.
- Driver permit is not required to take the course
- Minimum age to enroll in the course is 15 years of age
- Class Dates: January 28, 29, 30, 31 and February 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (student must attend all classes, no exceptions)
- Class Times: 3:00 - 5:00 PM (NOTE: On early dismissal days, classes will still meet from 3:00-5:00 PM)
- Location: Classroom 228 at Judge Memorial
Instructors: Wright Driving School, LLC / Mr. Barry Bell
If you have any questions please contact Barry Bell at email@example.com.