The counselors at Judge Memorial Catholic High School follow the philosophy that each individual is a child of God, endowed with many and various gifts. The School Counseling Center offers personal, academic, college, and career counseling to all students. Counselors are available to meet with students and their parents on an individual basis.
Counselors can help students:
- Make a successful transition to high school
- Develop strategies for academic success
- Plan what subjects to take
- Track credits toward graduation
- Interpret career and academic assessment results
- Select and apply for college
- Explore career options
- Deal with grief, depression, drug use, family illness, peer relationships or other personal issues
Counselors work closely with the administration, faculty, and parents to help fully develop each student’s potential. Students are assigned to their counselor for four years and have the additional expertise of the college and career counselors. Parents are encouraged to notify counselors of any experiences or situations that may affect their student’s behavior, emotional health, or academic progress.
To request an official transcript from Judge Memorial, contact Jamie Scholl in our School Counseling Office at 801-517-2141.
Follow us on Twitter @JudgeCounseling