Gary Ayton, Ph.D.
- B.S. University of British Columbia
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, University of British Columbia
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Australian National University
- Assistant Research Professor, University of Utah
- Associate Research Professor, University of Utah
This is a new bio, which reflects the complicated nature of our current situation. I left Judge in July 2020, not because I wanted to, but because of a global pandemic. I had the opportunity to do high-level remote research in the department of physics at the University of Delaware as a research fellow in Prof. Edward Lyman’s research group. I took it.
The research was phenomenal; it was at the cutting edge of cellular biology, theoretical physics, and massive computation, using the most powerful supercomputers on the planet.