Application & Admissions Process
Application Information For U.S. Applicants
2. SUBMIT ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS
Along with submitting the application, the following items need to be received:
- Report Card: For incoming ninth graders only. First Semester or First Trimester report card for 2019-2020. Report card must be complete and clearly list subject and student grade. It will be the parent/guardian responsibility to obtain the report card from their student's current school. Progress reports will not take the place of parent-access report cards.
- Transcript: For incoming upperclassmen only (10th, 11th, 12th). Current unofficial transcript. Progress reports will not take place of the unofficial transcript nor will parent-access report cards. It will be the parent/guardian responsibility to obtain this unofficial transcript from their student's current school.
- Current Testing: Current testing (within the past three years) from applicant's current school is needed for students who have an SAP, IEP, or a 504 Plan, and require or request these accommodations.
- *Immunization Record: All applications must include, at the time the application is submitted, a currently dated and signed immunization record from the student's health provider. Immunization records or copies from the student's current school do not meet state requirements and will not be accepted. Immunization records must be completed in full, signed, and dated by a health official for the 2019-2020 school year.
3. SUBMIT $100 APPLICATION FEE (Non-Refundable)
All the above, APPLICATION, ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS and APPLICATION FEE, must be completed and submitted before a decision can be made regarding acceptance.
(Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year as space permits.)
Mr. John Michael Pantlik, Director of Admissions
Judge Counseling Center
Mrs. Kathy Keller, Financial Tuition Assistance
If you would like information on the admissions process for international students, please contact Judge's International Student Office at email@example.com