Admissions Process Overview
Judge Memorial is a private, selective high school. Prospective students are required to submit a full application complete with all necessary documents in order to be considered for admission. Families are not able to automatically enroll a student similar to the process at other public and charter schools in Utah. Applications are reviewed based on a student's previous academic performance and personal fit in accordance with the mission of Judge Memorial Catholic High School and the Catholic Diocese of Salt Lake City.
Freshman Admissions Timeline for 2021-2022:
- November 16: Admissions and Centennial Scholarship Applications available online
- January 15: Priority Admissions Deadline
- January 15: Centennial Scholarship Application Deadline
- February 1: Priority Admissions Notifications
- February 20: Priority Placement Testing (Only for accepted students)
- March 9: Priority Registration (Only for accepted students - families must also complete a Tuition Contract and Payment Agreement by this date)
- March 15: Standard Admissions Deadline (Applications will still be considered after this date as space allows)
- March 19: Placement Testing #2
- March 30: Registration #2
- April 29: Class of 2025 Student & Family Social!
Note: Applications received after January 15 will be considered on a rolling basis, and after February 1 admissions notifications will be sent individually.
Judge Memorial is still accepting transfer applications for the 2021-2022 school year in grades 10 and 11.
As applications are received, candidates will be contacted to schedule an in-person/Zoom interview. Admissions notifications will be sent within a week of interviews. Successful candidates will then meet with their assigned school counselor to discuss transfer credits and course selection.
Online Application Components
All applicants to Judge Memorial must complete and online application, which includes the following:
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Application form
- Most recent report card for 9th grade applicants, complete high school transcript for transfer applicants
- Immunization record (all applicants)
- Admissions Essay (for all new applicants - details are found on the admissions checklist after completing the application form)