REGISTRATION CENTRAL 2017
For Incoming Freshman for the 2017-2018 School year please visit Registration for Incoming Freshman
Congratulations and Welcome to the Judge Community! We are thrilled you have made the decision to enroll at Judge Memorial Catholic High School for the upcoming school year. This Registration Central webpage is designed to serve as a quick reference in assisting you as you prepare for the upcoming academic year. We encourage you to bookmark this page, and to check back often for updates. Let us know what we can do to help.
Course Request Information - March 2-6
- Review the Returning Students HOW TO Registration & Course Requests for 2017-2018
- View the Course Catalogue to help in course selection.
- Sign on to Skyward during the designated time frame for your class/grade to request your courses for 2017-2018.
For specific questions relating to advice on course enrollment and registration, please contact the School Counseling Office, 801-517-2141. Students will meet with counselors on March 23, 24 & 27 for course Registration.
Course Registration Information & Timeline
- Wednesday, March 22 - Course request forms and tuition contracts will be sent home with students. Students will not be allowed to finalize registration with their counselor unless the tuition contract and request sheet are signed. (Forms are also available below.)
- Complete and sign all necessary paperwork: Tuition Payment Contract or Student Not Returning form and the Application for Catholic Tuition Rate and Make a Difference form if applicable. (Forms available below.)
- Thursday, March 23 - All request forms and tuition contracts will be collected first thing in the morning.
Student Registration with School Counselors
- Thursday, March 23 - Current 11th grade registration with school counselors
- Friday, March 24 - Current 10th grade registration with school counselors
- Monday, March 27 - Current 9th grade registration with school counselors
For questions on admissions, on application submissions, to schedule a Shadow Day
for your student, or to schedule a family tour, please contact Suzanne Rainwater, email@example.com
or 801.517.2129. Shadows Days
are available from mid-September through mid-May and are scheduled by appointment only.
For questions on tuition, financial tuition assistance, or the tuition assurance policy, please contact Carol Smith in the Finance Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms and Information for the Upcoming 2017-2018 School Year: (Forms are in red)