Click here to donate online now
No gift is too small. Every gift matters. And your generosity is appreciated. Any one of these opportunities for giving listed on our Wish List
ensures the continuation of Judge Memorial's commitment to excellence in Catholic education for young men and women. The day-to-day operations of Judge Memorial require all the means we have at our disposal - creativity, intelligence, compassion, and even equipment. If you have the ability to donate any of the following, either through your own or your employer's time and treasure, please contact the Judge Memorial Catholic High School Advancement Office, 801-521-2166.
Please also visit our "Other Ways to Give
" page for additional opportunities. We appreciate your support.
Current special request Wish List items:
- Wish List item from the Technology Department - funds to purchase a portable digital high-definition camera
- Wish List item from the Photography and Media Classes - funds to purchase a new camera and lenses for use by the photography and media classes
- Wish List item from the Science Department - funds to purchase lab supplies
- Wish List item from Library - funds to purchase equipment for the Library/Learning Commons
- Wish List item from the Performing Arts Department - funds to purchase Cyc lights that produce all the background colored light on the stage for musicals, assemblies, performances, productions, and masses. "Light Up Your Student!"
- Wish List item from the Transportation Department - a second smaller-passenger activity bus for use by students for field trips, activities and athletics. This bus, a smaller version of the traditional yellow bus, is more cost-efficient and environmentally-friendly, and will meet the needs of more than 95% of the trips that our athletics and activities make during the year. On behalf of our students, thank you for considering contributing to a second vehicle.
- Wish List Item from the Art Department - The Art Department is in need of a new kiln for the ceramics program. While our current kiln has served us well, the time has come for a replacement. Cost for the new kiln is $31,000.
- Wish List request for all parents – if you find that your student has outgrown their uniform, please consider a donation opportunity. Consider donating gently-used, clean uniform items to our Spirit Shop. Judge will hold on to the uniforms for families who may need assistance purchasing those items. The same is true for textbooks – if you know that your student will not need a specific text again, considering donating gently-used books to our Spirit Shop. We will hold on to the books for families who may need assistance purchasing texts.
- Art supplies – glue, scissors, pads, paints, pencils, pastels, canvas, inks, oils, glazes, clays, stained glass, leadings, bricks, etc.
- Paper – for copiers and printers, for art projects and classes, for posters and displays
- Pens, pencils, highlighters, markers, Sharpies