29th Annual Bulldog Boogie
"Blast From the Past"
Calling All Area Youth! Come join us in this long-standing Judge Memorial tradition. This high-energy, fun event features boys and girls, ages five years and up, from all over the Salt Lake valley who will participate in the halftime performance on the McCarthey Stadium field. Judge students from the Dance and Cheer programs serve as choreographers and coaches to the next generation of Bulldogs. It's a great night full of community, talent, and excitement.
Registration for this year's event is open and ongoing through September 19. Practice clinics are held at Judge on September 19-20-21. The prime-time performance will be at halftime of the Judge home football game on September 22.
Registration Has Closed
When: Friday, September 22, 2017 – Halftime at the Judge Varsity Football Game
Clinic Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, September 19-20-21, from 5-6:30P. All clinics at Judge Memorial Catholic High School
Where: Clinics to be held at Judge; Performance at Judge’s McCarthey Stadium
Who: Everyone is invited! Girls and Boys! Ages 5 and up!
Fee: $30 registration fee payable to Judge Memorial. Registration fee includes the annual Bulldog Boogie T-Shirt. After September 19, 2017, registration fee rises to $35
What to wear?: Judge Memorial provides the T-Shirt; participants wear black pants or sweats and tennis shoes
Registration: You may register online by clicking the registration link above OR you may print and submit the paper registration below. See below for payment options. Registration may be submitted through September 19.
Payment: Make all checks payable to Judge Memorial Dance Department
- Option 1: Mail payment to Nathan Shaw, Judge Memorial, 650 South 1100 East, SLC, UT 84102
- Option 2: Bring your payment to the first clinic and email the registration information to email@example.com (see file attachments below)
Performance: Friday, September 22 at Halftime of the Judge vs. Morgan football game
- Performance at McCarthey Stadium (650 South 1100 East, SLC)
- Student performers gather on the east side of the football field at the beginning of the second quarter of the game.
- After the performance on Friday, please pick up your child on the north side of the field nearest the scoreboard.
PICK UP YOUR CHILD: In the interest of safely, dance instructors will be in the front of the school to dismiss the dancers in their age groups after each clinic. Thank you for arriving early so you may pick up your child on time.