Support Judge’s annual fundraising Gala through a tax-deductible auction donation
Judge is committed to keeping our school affordable for all families regardless of their financial circumstances. Funds raised at the annual Gala assist in keeping Judge tuition affordable by providing need-based financial assistance to more than 66% of our students. In addition to providing tuition reduction, this annual event also supports academic, activities, and athletic programs at Judge.
This year's Gala, A Night to Remember, Believe and Celebrate, will be held on Saturday, January 27, 2018, at 5:30 p.m. at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek. Our fundraising success depends on you. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation of the following to help support our school:
- Points or gift cards for travel, airfare, hotels
- Stays in condos/timeshares, cabins, vacation homes, etc.
- Entertainment such as theater/movie tickets, sports tickets (including VIP, box & suites) and sports memorabilia
- Unique experiencessuch as fishing/rafting trip, skydiving, dinner with local athlete/celebrity
- Services such as private chef, house cleaning, handyman services, car detailing
- $25+ bottles of wine - receive THREE parent volunteer hours per bottle (not tax deductible)
Click here for a Donation Form. You can bring your donation to the Advancement and Alumni House located in the white house just north of the school on 1100 East (red door) If you have any questions, please contact Shelly Parker via email or at 801.517.2132.
Your generosity will support our expanding, exceptional academic and athletic opportunities and ensure many more students may benefit from a Judge Memorial Catholic High School education in the future.
Visit the Gala page for all the details on this annual event!