Alumni and Student Art Show 2012!
Announcing the Fourth Annual Alumni and Student Art Show … now with Faculty and Staff Art!
Judge Memorial announces their fourth annual Alumni and Student Art Show … now with faculty and staff art! Art Show ’12 will be held on May 3, 2012, at the Evergreen Gallery. In addition to original art, the show will feature music and poetry readings. Original works of art can be submitted by current Judge students, faculty, staff and Judge/St. Mary’s alumni. In order to be considered for exhibit, all artwork must be submitted by April 4.
- Fine Art
- Mixed Media
- What will you submit?!
Join us on Thursday, May 3, 2012, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Evergreen Gallery (3295 South 2000 East) as the art is unveiled to the community for the first time. Submissions selected for showing will remain on display at the Evergreen Gallery until May 10. A limited number of art pieces will be selected and displayed.
Original works of art can be submitted by current Judge students, faculty, staff and Judge/St. Mary’s alumni. All submissions must be accompanied by an entry submission form, available in the file attachments below.
- In order to be considered for exhibit, all artwork must be submitted to the Judge Advancement Office, 650 S. 1100 E., by Thursday, April 4.
- Electronic versions may be e-mailed to Ronda Landa by that date, but the original art must be delivered to Judge no later than April 19.
- Artists will be notified about their entry by April 19.
- Ronda Landa: 801.517.2132 or email@example.com
Alumni, Staff, and Faculty art must be gallery quality and professionally framed. Student art to be mounted and matted by student or by Evergreen. Framing and mounting services available from Evergreen at 20% discount for students provided their artwork is on site by April 25. Faculty and Alum must have their art gallery framed and mounted either before dropping off or as offered by Evergreen at their normal rates. Three dimensional artwork must be free standing and of appropriate construction for safe public display.
With this event being a fundraiser for Judge Memorial, artists must present their first piece of artwork and donate all of the proceeds to Judge Memorial. A second piece of artwork can be submitted and artist can decide if they will donate 100% of the proceeds or submit it for showing only. This is for the second piece only and artists must note their preference at the time of submittal. A 20% donation on any accessories purchased excluding artwork and Trollbeads at the Evergreen Gallery will be given to Judge Memorial Catholic High School.
- If your artwork is not selected, it must be picked up from the Advancement Office by April 25. If it is not picked up, it will be donated to a local charity of Judge’s choosing on April 26.
- All artwork must be picked up from the Advancement Office by May 14. All art not picked up will be donated to a local charity of Judge’s choosing on May 15.
If you have any questions, please contact Ronda Landa, Special Events Coordinator, at 801.517.2132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.